|• Conveys scrap or parts quickly and economically.
• Crisp, sharp tray action shuffles parts off faster.
• Eliminates costly conveyors and belt replacement.
• Compact low profile for better clearance.
• Easily mounted. Perfect for tight areas.
• Low cost, long life wear parts.
• Low maintenance.
• Precision designed and built with the same
rugged reliability as our Rapid-Air feeds.
|• Air pressure operating range 20 to 80 psi
(1.4 to 5.5 bar). Easy access speedadjustment screw
for fine tuning.
• Easily moves 10 lbs. (4.5kg) at 40 psi
(2.8 bar) air pressure.
• Accepts higher pressures for heavier loads.
• Special shuttle trays, tray surfaces and
• Convey high temperature parts.
• AIR FEEDS
- Rapid-Air Gives You More Choices
- Accessories & Options
- Air Feed Model Selection
- Air Feed Specifications & Dimensions
- The Pioneer & Still The Leader, Air Feed Operating Sequence, Add-On Flat Stock & Wire Straighteners
- Add-On Flat Stock & Wire Straighteners
|TC3||10 lbs (4.5kg)||175||300” (7.6m)||20-80 psi (1.4 - 5.5 bar)|
|TW6||20 lbs (9.0kg)||175||350” (8.9m)||20-80 psi (1.4 - 5.5 bar)|